[RT] Warrior Traders!!!

One of my all time favourite books on any subject!
and I have over fifty book boxes of books in my library.
"The Way Of The Warrior-trader" by Dr Richard McCall.
The new web site for Warrior traders is up and running too!
http://www.gradeyourtrade.com
NB.  I am in no way connected with Dr Richard McCall,
I just like his book, his ethics, ideas and his web site
some will ... some will not....
"Gentlte" Ox.....Stephen from Australia

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor