[RT] CandleSticks

For those who have empathy with the Eastern way of thinking
candlesticks speak volumes as to who is in control of the
martket at a particular time....They help bridge the gap between
the "figures" and the "pyschology"......
"they speak to me...whereas other methods draw a blank"
The best wqay to learn candles is to read about them.. then practice using
them and watching them... what they are on about and what they show or do not
show...

Some of our colleagues have asked me how I trade...
over the next fews weeks I will attempt to get this down on paper
and post it for those interested... I have yet to figure out how I can convey
the space that I am .. alhough people are most likely getting a feel for that
from some of my posts...just posts to get discussion going.. but more
inmportanly post to stimulate people to "think" ....No claim or praise do I
seek...and I have No "things or systems" to sell.

They are not for everyone...as I have said before each to their own...
many styles I do not understand but I respect and have the utmost
admiration for those who can trade in methods that are foreign
to myself.

humbley and repectfully
the "Gentle" Ox....Stephen from OZ...!

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful
 servant.  We have created a society that honors the servant and has
 forgotten the gift." - Albert Einstein.

"The man who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the
crowd.  The man who walks alone is likely to find himself in places
no one has ever been". -- Alan Ashley-Pitt