RE: [RT] ? Market Profile

> the issue of the open is moot...just what constitutes an open these days?

The open (9:30 eastern) still has relevance for stock index futures.  For
whatever reason (the weak hands theory perhaps), my short term strategies
have an extremely high failure rate in the first thirty minutes of the day
session.  For that reason, and even though I am tempted by the ever
increasing pre-session volume in the minis, I avoid trade entry for the
first thirty minutes of the day.

Sean