From: Don Thompson [mailto:detomps@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 05 May 2001 19:28
To: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RT] ? Market Profile

Robert,
Thanks I am speaking from my first take of it and haven't studied the book.
Still will bet you
a nickle someone has persued this to the nth and has a pattern book written
out.

Do you now use the profile?  Or just use the distillation of the results of
Daltons book?

It is interesting that alot of focus is played out on the open.  I bet there
is also focus to determine
the pattern set up into 1:30 to 2 pm..

Subject: RE: [RT] ..Trading Profession? Market Profile