Re[2]: [RT] Entry Ideas

Hello BobR,

B> Nice picture to think about.  Something that has caused me a bit of anxiety
B> in the past is the confinement or partitioning of price into bars when in
B> realtime the feed we have is a stream of data.  This may sound ludicrous but
B> something tells me that the bar or candle is a step away from the true
B> picture and is perhaps one reason you have been bent on working with
B> software that can work from tick charts without data compression.  What does
B> Research feel about that?

well exactly that, was the whole purpose of http://www.traderware.com
still available free to use for anyone who has a quote.com account or
the universal server or end of day data

and now on to other projects like http://www.freemarket-project.org
B> I have Dalton's Mind over Markets and will take another read.  If memory
B> serves me, you created a profile tool for TS4 didn't you?   Is that in the
B> public domain category?  Have you tried coding it for TS2k?  Clyde might
B> like to take on the task if you want.

i especially like page 63 where they break down the market action

open drive
open test drive
open rejection reverse
open auction

about  the  market  profile for ts picture attached.  in order to be a
vendor  for  the  market profile you have to collect a monthly fee for
the  cbot.   i am a licensed vendor for the cbot and its data products
ect.   however i stopped selling the mp some time ago, it was not very
popular.   besides  my  partner and i recouped some of the development
cost  and  that was satisfying enough.

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx