Re: [RT] Re: Niederhoffer move waz >EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello soeren,

we  sell straddles legging into them on high volatility. then when the
move  against  us  we roll then over and usually triple up the amount.
sometimes  buying  back  the  other side to help finance the increased
size  we  put  on when we roll.  its a big boys game, and then there's
the flex options we sell.

ssgd> So again risk and money management makes the difference.

ssgd> It also seems that there was someone gamma long on that day, waking
ssgd> up on the right side of the trade and maybe riding the move down and
ssgd> up, eventually selling the gamma at a higher implied when lucky.

ssgd> I sell gamma, but then I prefer to buy the wings...

ssgd> Soeren

--
Best regards,
 Research                            mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx