Re: [RT] Intrust "Allocation of Shortage"

> What you need is a {good securities attorney}.  a {good attorney} should
be able <

WOWSERS ! Two words I don't normally associate, twice !

Here is a something that is too simple, not a system, not astrology, not an
indicator, and probably not worth anything. I have been noticing that linear
regression is pretty good at defining congestion. This chart shows how long
the prices stayed in the channel after it was drawn, (some might claim it
predicted the future range), and hinted at the support that lead to the
breakout.

It might help discern underlying bias in a choppy market. For the past
several days it suggested the direction of the afternoon drive. Today it
combined with other factors to set up the break out.

Ain't got no code, it's just an eyeball thing.

It's Nap Time,

Michael:     wl7bdn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx