Re: [RT] Intrust "Allocation of Shortage"

What you need is a good securities attorney.  YOur funds were in a segregated
account, they are guaranteed by SIPIC and should not be part of the
allocation. Every one whose money was in a securities account should be
separate from the suit.  Just my opinion, but a good attorney should be able
to win this one.  Ira.