[RT] EL Wave / Voodoo

Hello realtraders,

  Elliott wave has been mentioned here a few times and this is a chart
that was done back a few years ago. The fifth wave is getting a little
long  isn't  it?   This chart exposes the influence that ones opinions
have when using such discretionary things as EL.  It is obvious to see
that  the  wave  count  was  done  with  a  bias  towards a big market
correction.  Which didn't come anytime soon for Prechter's count.

One of the worlds greatest traders told me something once, the day he
hired me to work for him.  I have NEVER forgotten it.

He told me there were only three rules to working for him.

1. You can never buy any options, we only sell em.
2. Don't EVER! mention anything about Elliot wave.
3. I  never  met  a  paper trader who ever lost any money.  So if you
bring me an idea it better be good because we are going to try it out
with real money.

Best regards,
 Research                          mailto:research@xxxxxxxxxxxxx