  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 6:41
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] GOLDEN TRIANGLES
  On Tuesday, May 01, 2001, 11:01:07 PM, Norman Winski
  wrote:Thanks for the detailed reply. As a lowly 'system' person,
  though, itis a bit confusing.NW>  Moon 180 Uranus @
  1:01 PM, May 1, 01 -NW>   Given that the Moon start's to
  influence the market one hourNW> ahead of an exact event, that is when
  I start looking for aNW> pattern to trade. The ideal is a bell shape
  curve.'Influence' sounds as though it could be anything - up, down,
  flat,fast, slow, gap, etc. Is there any narrowing of the 'influence"'
  tospecific things? Are you saying that this 'influence' produces
  thecurve? Why the bell?NW>   Last week, I was
  studying the market movement relative to theNW> Venus Retrograde
  period, March 8 - April 20, got out my $5NW> calculator and noticed
  that the legs were Fibonacci relationships.NW> May  1, I was
  watching for the Moon 180 Uranus at 1:01 PM EDT andNW> noticed the same
  type pattern. In both cases, the market returnedNW> to its starting
  price for the first time since departing, near theNW> destination
  time.I'm a tad confused as to the exact details, I'm afraid. What
  event(s)define the start and end of the pattern?NW> It is
  simply nothing less than amazing!Please excuse my jaded view of
  amazing. It has been tempered bylooking at hundreds of statistically
  insignificant things over theyears. My statistical amazement starts up
  when it is rathersignificant, and is really apparent when we get to the 1%
  range. :-)NW> The Venus Retro case was skewed two days early due to
  theNW> Greenspan Fed rate cut announcement.There might be a
  problem in getting good stats if we allow too
  much'slop'.NW>   A golden triangleIs this a
  necessary part of the pattern?NW> Side 1 is to Side 2 as Side 2 is
  to Side 3.  The Venus RetrogradeNW> period shows two such Golden
  Triangle. The May 1 Moon - UranusNW> case shows another. Please note on
  the Venus Retrograde case howNW> it looks like the market did a last
  minute hurry up spike on AprilCan this be checked with, say, 100 cases
  to begin to get some stats?Can it be defined well enough to try this by
  machine rather thaneyeball?NW>  Generally, what I
  repeatedly learn in studying these patterns isNW> that even when the
  planetary cycles don't reveal the exact turningNW> points as I would
  ideally like,Is there an estimate for how accurate they are? This is
  startingtoward real stats.NW> they do offer valuable market
  information either in time or price.Does this mean that we are taking
  into account all the 'patterns' tellus or are there other
  patterns?NW>   You are probably asking, how one can make
  any money with theseNW> patterns?Not necessarily. It might be
  appropriate to just run stats to see ifit is statistically reliable. This
  might be a better start than tryingto put it in a full
  'system'.NW>   Let me know what you think.I think
  there is a chance we might bridge the gap. :-)NW>
  Amazedly,NW> Norman Thankfully,
  :-)ztraderTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor