  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2001 4:12
  PM
  Subject: [RT] email

  TO ALL, I did not send any mail to the Group or
  to anyone on the group today.Something very unusual happened at about 210 est.
  I was on Q charts trading when a warning message popped up about something
  being wrong with OE. I opened up OE and there were a ton of email coming in
  from ME to RT. Some of the messages I recognized as having been send
  previously from group members . I ran my anti virus scan. Everything was
  clean.I did not open or manipulate any of the mail. I called customer service
  for the computer. They instructed to delete all the email received from ME.
  Run antivirus scan again and everything should be ok. I don't know who
  received what in the group.. I hope all is ok. Could someone explain what
  could have happened. Customer service could not.Could this have been an act of
  intentional sabotage?
  Dom,

    You must have opened an attachment at some
  point and got virused. My Norton program missed the virus on an initial scan
  That is one wiley virus. I hear, it nol only takes control of your e-mail, but
  gets your credit card info and goes on vacation. Rumor has it that the next
  version after arrving at the resort, it will send picture post cards of
  its vacation.

  Cheers,

  NormanTo

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor