[RT] email

TO ALL, I did not send any mail to the Group or to
anyone on the group today.Something very unusual happened at about 210 est. I
was on Q charts trading when a warning message popped up about something being
wrong with OE. I opened up OE and there were a ton of email coming in from ME to
RT. Some of the messages I recognized as having been send previously from group
members . I ran my anti virus scan. Everything was clean.I did not open or
manipulate any of the mail. I called customer service for the computer. They
instructed to delete all the email received from ME. Run antivirus scan again
and everything should be ok. I don't know who received what in the group.. I
hope all is ok. Could someone explain what could have happened. Customer service
could not.Could this have been an act of intentional sabotage?
Dom

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor