[RT] Re: Dynamic Gann Levels,Pitchfork,Elliott Wave,Fibo Clusters

I played around a bit with fibs using DT -- sometimes works a little
better, but generally I think Gann was right with 1/4s, etc.

If the main ones are pretty spread out, I have a routine thats allow
me to subdivide. I always use the basic divider/warning lines.

Chris