Re[4]: [RT] Does Astro Work

On Monday, April 30, 2001, 7:06:32 PM, delta88343@xxxxxxx wrote:

>> chance? Highs and lows on multiple time frames are hit with what I
>> consider to be great  regularity.

Perhaps. It makes a rather large number of predictions, and, according
to the rules, each one has a bit of "slop". If you make a lot of such
predictions, a fair number will be true just by chance.

>> I don't know how you conducted
>> your testing,

One easy test is to look at all the predictions, include the slop on
each, and see if it fills up about half the "space". You can do that
almost by eyeball for a very rough guide.

>> but I also do not  wish to start a debate.

Neither was I. I was just wondering if you had any statistical
analyses or other confirming analytical approaches. There may be
something I missed when I looked at it. It is always nice to put
another confirmed technique in the tool bag.

>> I was just
>> offering a post in response to an astro  question...and Delta is
>> astro based...interaction between sun, moon and  earth.

The real astro questions lay beyond the moon. :-) We already have some
information about the moon, and there is something there.

>> In my original response, I apologized for the BMP file up front.
>> Sometimes my scanning software offers a GIF option and sometimes it
>> does not.  Obviously it's my lack of understanding its use.

Do you use Snagit? Lots of people like it.

ztrader