Re: Re[2]: [RT] Does Astro Work

Did you ever run actual statistics on it? Back some time ago I ran a
test to see of it correlated with pivots, and it did not do better
than chance. Do you have any hard numbers for the technique?

And last, but not least, please DON'T send .bmp files - they are HUGE!
Your chart was about 30-60 times as big as most charts posted here. It
is possible that the huge size made AOL barf. Get something to convert
them to .gif's, or that can generate them directly. TIA.

and lows on multiple time frames are hit with what I consider to be great
regularity. I don't know how you conducted your testing, but I also do not
wish to start a debate. I was just offering a post in response to an astro
question...and Delta is astro based...interaction between sun, moon and
earth.

I never compared Delta to anything else. Quite frankly I've never had the
need, though I have found numerous technical indicators great
adjuncts...but Delta is always my primary guide.

In my original response, I apologized for the BMP file up front. Sometimes
my scanning software offers a GIF option and sometimes it does not.
Obviously it's my lack of understanding its use.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor