From: "Norman Winski" <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 11:51 PM
Subject: [RT] Re: Virus ALERT. PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE

I am now clean, no more viruses, I was infected with 3 files(? 3
viruses). My anti-virus software is up to date. I think from now on I
should updated it regularly.

I would like to post this message from Bob Scott to me regarding the
recent viruses being spread around, it is for your information, if
you suspect you may got infected.

Haytham

"Haytham,

Many people, me included, have received e-mails to several forums
with your name with a virus attached.

Please use the    Start | Find | Files or Folders      and look for
the following files just to make sure you are clean.

1.   INETD.EXE  (This typically appears in your Windows folder

2.  HKSDLL.DLL  (This typically appears in your Windows system folder)

3.  KERN32.EXE (This typically appears in your Windows system folder)

Hopefully you do not have the virus but it is better to check.

~Bob"