RE: [RT] E*Mini S&P update

Bill:

Here's a pullback view of that same chart. The up sloping bright blue MLs
are drawn off of:

1211.00 gap top on 4/18/01
1262.50 on 4/19/01
1212.75 on 4/25/01

The magenta upsloping ML set is a modified schiff ML set, which means it
uses a 50 pct pt of the A-B as the pivot, instead of the normal A as pivot
low, B as pivot high and C as pivot low.

That is drawn off of:

1098.5 Low on 4/5/01
1161.25 High on 4/5/01
1127.75 low on 4/6/01

Also note that I drew in a 2.38X parallel warning line of this magenta
schiff ML set and it bisected the outer up sloping bright blue outer
ML--which adds some frequency validity to me.

My apologies to anyone that becomes vision impaired after viewing these charts.

If that didn't answer the question, ask me again. I"ll do my best.

Tim