RE: [RT] E*Mini S&P update

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Tim,
What
are your ABC points for the longer term (magenta) upsloping lines for your 39
minute chart?
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Thanks
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Bill

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Timothy Morge
  [mailto:tmorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 30, 2001 2:11
  PMTo: realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [RT] E*Mini
  S&P updateGood afternoon,
  RealTraders!With the strength both the Nasdaq and S&Ps were
  showing on the opening, I remained flat--I was leery of this upmove and
  was not bullish. Obviously, they have both shown more strength than I
  thought they would this morning.But once prices tested 1275 in the
  S&Ps, I began running a stop sell entry at 1269 1/2. I am now short at
  1269 1/2 with stops at 1275 3/4 and first logical target at 1262 1/2,
  second LPO at 1260.Best,Tim Morge To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor