Re: [RT] E*Mini S&P update

Most of my local friends trade from upstairs and no longer scalp. I don't
think it is the same as before. Plus, look at how illiquid the large S&P
contract is compared to the mini S&P contract!! How would you like to be
trying to scalp large S&P or large ND contracts while the E*Minis run
around you in circles?

For anyone that is interested, I worked a profit order at 1248 1/4. Some
kind soul gave me a partial fill there and when price began to bounce, I
went to the market at paid 1249 1/4 for the balance of the position. The
1248 area was the test of the up sloping Median Line; hence my interest in
being flat as we approached it.

Best,

Tim Morge