  To: <A
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";
  title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 7:49
PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] Tomorrow NASDAQ will
  start the next leg up

  Using Clyde's soon to be released combo Adrews and modified
  DGL 1860 looks like a reasonable NQM1 target tomorrow.  Kinda looks like
  if price is below the median line then look for support lines and if it is
  above the median line look for resistance lines.  The new tool permits
  the user to use Gann divisions or Fibonacci divisions of line BC.
  The 7 inputs are user selectable for fine tweaking.  In both cases
  it anchors the angle set at point A and references the direction to "face" of
  line BC.  Clyde is to be commended for the fine coding work he does and
  the contributions he freely makes to RT and other lists.  Sometime this
  week the code might be available for download at Timothy Morge's website where
  you found the Andrew's pitchfork last week.  I believe Clyde is also
  modifying his automatic Andrew's Fork(not free) to have the user inputs for
  "DGL/Fibo" lines.

  bobr
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV