Re: [RT] Tomorrow NASDAQ will start the next leg up

Using Clyde's soon to be released combo Adrews and modified
DGL 1860 looks like a reasonable NQM1 target tomorrow.  Kinda looks like if
price is below the median line then look for support lines and if it is above
the median line look for resistance lines.  The new tool permits the user
to use Gann divisions or Fibonacci divisions of line BC.  The 7 inputs
are user selectable for fine tweaking.  In both cases it anchors the angle
set at point A and references the direction to "face" of line BC.  Clyde is
to be commended for the fine coding work he does and the contributions he freely
makes to RT and other lists.  Sometime this week the code might be
available for download at Timothy Morge's website where you found the Andrew's
pitchfork last week.  I believe Clyde is also modifying his automatic
Andrew's Fork(not free) to have the user inputs for "DGL/Fibo"
lines.

bobr
<BLOCKQUOTE
  <DIV