Re: [RT] Does Astro Work

I don't recall anyone mentioning "The Delta Phenomenon" in depth, so here
goes.

For anyone that has a true working familiarity with Delta, one cannot deny
that there is a true correlation between between "market behavior" and the
interaction between the Sun, Earth and Moon.

I can't speak for systems which incorporate the actions of other planets. But
with Delta, the cycles are undeniable.

Anyone who has spent time studying cycles appreciates that cycles can expand
and contract. This can cause predefined high/low points to be late or early,
but this is also an indication of the strength or weakness of the cycle at
that time.

There are also cycles working within cycles which can throw many. There are 7
cycles working at the same time with Delta. Six of which that have been
uncovered by Delta, and a 7th uncovered by a friend of mine.

I have beeen working with Delta for years. It's accuracy and correlation is
undeniable. Delta does have it's area of uncertainty, ie the "Invesion Time
Window", and there are times when the interction of the many cycles at work
can cause uncertainty or a poor rotation count for a period of time, but no
system is a 100% stand alone 100% of the time, and the validity of the Delta
system is easily provable the simle posting of a chart for any market on any
time frame.

Time does not permit now, but if anyone is interested I can post a chart of
the SP with the cycle counts removed, but high / low points intact to show
how the market correlates to the predicted points of Delta.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor