Re: [RT] Re: Validity of orbital element

Ira Tunik wrote:

> I don't believe that he is being either.  You are taking what he has posted as
> a personal affront and I don't believe that is the case.  Here is a person that

I am not taking his statements as a personal affront at all:  I do not know if he
is right or wrong regarding astrological effects on trading and trading systems.  I
do not find him affronting.

I am questioning his motive:  He does blow in, blow up, and blow out, at least in
the limited time I have been exposed to his postings on other lists.

I also think the guy is talented, a creative thinker and worthwhile to read and
listen to on occasion.