Re[4]: [RT] Re: Validity etc part 1

On Sunday, April 29, 2001, 9:21:44 AM, Clyde Lee wrote:

CL> But you cannot say that no one has published a system that
CL> involves any astro elements.  I have on several occasions (and
CL> just recently) published the results of a  "moon effect" system
CL> and the code for that system.

True. I acknowledged that in my first note:

"Who will be the first (besides Clyde) :-) to give some Tradestation
system results?"

I have not seen anything else besides that, even stated in words. If I
have missed something, astro folks, please let me know.

CL> Now, someone who know more about this than I do
CL> should at least define the elements of such a system
CL> and how to calculate the specific elements required

I am hoping that is the case, too.

CL> and I'll be happy to generate the code for the list.

If anyone can, you can. :-)

ztrader