Re: [RT] NASDAQ Rhythm

Chris says:

completed.  I spent a lot of time thinking about the concept after I
got burned last year (right after I got that book) when I did't take
a currency trade solely because it hadn't been long enough. My hope

One of the primary reasons why I wrote the SwingMachine program
is because of the same problem.

What SM does is to go back through all the data that is loaded for
a given symbol and picks the turning points and records the amount
of time and price movement in any leg.  This is recorded as a function
of the SwingPattern that exists at the time this was measured.

Then, at the end of the chart SM plots a series of lines which
represents
the length of time and amount of price movement that has been observed
from all comparable market positions in the past.

SM is nothing more than an automation of what you can do by simply
drawing lines on each swing leg and then moving those lines to the
end of the chart.  Actually, doing this by hand gives you an even
greater
feel for what to expect rather than using someting like my SwingMachine
software.

HOWEVER YOU DO IT -- DO IT -- DON'T GUESS -- MEASURE THE
BEHAVIOR OF THE MARKET AND USE THAT AS A GUIDE.

Clyde

Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO          (Home of SwingMachine)
SYTECH Corporation          email: clydelee@xxxxxxxxxxxx
7910 Westglen, Suite 105       Office:    (713) 783-9540
Houston,  TX  77063               Fax:    (713) 783-1092
Details at:                      www.theswingmachine.com