[RT] Re: Do you remember my message regarding NASDAQ bottom?

C'mon guys, just open an excel sheet and build this cardinal toy in
minutes. There are many trading books explaining the very simple
cacl's needed. I remember I read a book by Joe Duffy (is this the
same person who is in this list?) some years ago explainin some
amazing stuffs, including the cardinal grid.