Re: [RT] Re: Do you remember my message regarding NASDAQ bottom?

Carl et al,

Although you are right, I don't have an Excel spreadsheet. I'm not wild
about learning how to use one either. My loss, I'm sure. There are web
sites with Gann Squares etc. but I have been looking for one that will
count down as well as up, so I'm still looking. I wasn't sure what the
software was exactly that the convestation was going on about so I
thought I'd check it out. Thanks for your suggestion.

Prosper