[RT] Re: Do you remember my message regarding NASDAQ bottom?

Tim,

The software address is <A
href="http://home.netvigator.com/~pcwonghk/gann/GF1.html";>http://home.netvigator.com/~pcwonghk/gann/GF1.html
. I have no relationship with the company, nor I am advertising to
them.

The methods used(in part) is Gann methodologies. I
do not claim any method to my self. we have enough methodologies known already,
the art/science is to how to mix all these colors combination to give you a
beautiful picture(clustering).

Happy trading all,

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor