RE: [RT] [Fwd: Virus in Emails]

Chris and everyone,

Realtraders is a PRIVATE group on Yahoo Groups.
Non-members cannot simply come to the group site and
view member lists and email addresses. As a matter of
fact, even members cannot come to the website and view
any other email addresses of members. You will notice
there is no MEMBERS option to select on the left side
of the RT group screen.

Only members can view the message bases and even then,
you cannot view the complete email address from the
message.

Chris' suggestion SHOULD NOT be performed. What he is
advising members to do is to post an email and then
delete it. However, what this means it will not remain
in the archive for members who have chosen the option
to only read RT messages directly from the web site.
They will never see these messages.

We repeat that messages left in the archives do NOT
display full email addresses to other members.

The only way members know of other member email
addresses is through digest or individual message
mode. This is the same way it has always been even
before the move to the egroups site.

For those who do not wish either of these two options
any longer, you can always go to the RT group site,
and change your message delivery option to "No mail,
web only" if you do not wish to receive digest or
individual emails.

RT Moderators