Re: [RT] Antonio Orlandino

These virus attacks should be reported to the FBI.  The
intervening ISPs are supposed to keep logs which would help
the authorities track down the offending virus distributor
and have him/her prosecuted.

-- John

--

John T. Nelson           |  John's Trading Journal
trader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx   |  http://trader.computation.org/