RE: [RT] [Fwd: Virus in Emails]

Anyone who joins Yahoo seems to be able to go to groups.yahoo.com and
see the e-mail and e-mail address of anyone who posts to a Public
group (they can't see the e-mails of private groups).   Apparently
they don't even have to join the group.

You can avoid having your e-mail address available to all Yahoo
members by waiting a while for your e-mail to be sent to everyone on
the group, and then deleting your e-mail from groups.yahoo.com.   To
do this go to groups.yahoo.com, and then select "My Groups", then
select RealTraders, and then find the e-mail you sent.   Below the
e-mail there is a Delete option.    Clicking "Delete" seems to delete
your e-mail, and more importantly your e-mail address, from the
RealTraders public archive maintained at groups.yahoo.com.

You can e-mail abuse@xxxxxxxxx about any complaints concerning Yahoo
Groups providing your e-mail address to anyone who has joined
yahoo.com.