Re: [RT] Fwd: NexTrend Analysis

Eliot,

The URL for Ensign Software is http://www.ensignsoftware.com -- they have a
free fully functional trial you can download. For existing eSignal users
you can trial it with live data; for the rest, they provide some sample data.

I don't use Fib much but they appear to have the full compliment of tools.

The package is pretty intuitive for getting basic charts up and running;
the only challenge I am having is moving some of my Tradestation specific
knowledge over.

At any rate, its only 30$ a month and can be cancelled any time. No
affiliation etc, just an increasingly impressed user.

Michael

At 05:26 PM 4/16/2001 -0700, you wrote:
>Thanks Michael for the note.
>
>Whats the URL for Ensign. I'll check it out.

Michael Watkins
Chief Technical Officer
watkins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://IntelligentSpeculator.com
Technical Tools and Trading Strategies for the Active Investor