  To: <A title=realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="mailto:realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx";>realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 8:52
  PM
  Subject: Re: [RT] current m3 monetary
  indication
  Then when is the market
  going to stop going down and start going up? Is the increase in money
  supply just offsetting huge losses or are there large amounts of cash on
  the sidelines to fuel the next rally?  I've followed and tracked
  money supply numbers for 150 years (no, I'm not that old) and it's
  relation to stock price and economic growth is compelling. I'm frankly
  surprised that the surge in money supply over the last five months has
  done nothing to the stock market. Howard Bernstein To

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor