Re: [RT] GEN: Mistakes I've made

What do you plan to do about the first three or what is the solution?

Prosper

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gitanshu Buch" <onwingsofeagles@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2001 12:09 PM
Subject: [RT] GEN: Mistakes I've made

Perhaps this self-analysis will save you money.

This is a listing of the most frequently recurring mistakes I've made in the
past 15 months of trading, made after reviewing my trading records since
1/1/00.

a. Getting scared out of big trends relatively early on in the move.
b. Buying breakouts to new highs in a bear market. For every 1 that worked,
8.6 didn't.
c. Cutting off profitability by prematurely hedging profitable trend
positions.
d. Speaking too much on the lists.

Nothing new, but there, I just reinvented the trading wheel.

Gitanshu

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM