[RT] Somewhat Off-Topic: Browsers

Based on suggestions
from this list a while back I tried out Opera as my internet browser.  I
liked parts of it, but have decided I like IE 5.5 better and have switched back
to IE 5.5 as my default browser.
<SPAN
class=410270513-02042001>
I have removed Opera
from my computer.  Everything works fine except that I now cannot view
charts that are attached to e-mails.  When I try to view them (either as
sent or saved to disk) the computer tries to use Opera to view them and since it
is no longer installed they don't open.  Can anyone help with this?  I
use Microsoft Outlook for my e-mail.
<SPAN
class=410270513-02042001>
Thanks for any