Re: [RT] Somewhat Off-Topic: Browsers

Your registry still  thinks Opera is your solution to viewing files. I know
there is an easier way--though it may not always solve the problem. But I
would uninstall IE and then do a new install of--and make certain it is set
up as your browser of choice, which is what views these files.

Tim Morge

At 09:10 AM 4/2/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Based on suggestions from this list a while back I tried out Opera as my
>internet browser.  I liked parts of it, but have decided I like IE 5.5
>better and have switched back to IE 5.5 as my default browser.
>
>I have removed Opera from my computer.  Everything works fine except that
>I now cannot view charts that are attached to e-mails.  When I try to view
>them (either as sent or saved to disk) the computer tries to use Opera to
>view them and since it is no longer installed they don't open.  Can anyone
>help with this?  I use Microsoft Outlook for my e-mail.
>
>Thanks for any help.
>
>Bill
>
>Yahoo! Groups
>Sponsor<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=169066.1379115.2966711.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700001779:N/A=623959/*http://www.fortune.com/datastore/?yb1>

Rates are falling -- now is the time to Refinance!
IndyMac Bank guarantees to beat any mortgage by $300 or
they will pay you $300! Get your FREE quote here.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Eavf1C/7fYCAA/MPlEAA/zf_UlB/TM