[RT] To Jim White:"challange" accepted

Jim,

You said "I present this information to stimulate
discussion of an alternateexplanation of market movement to that usually
expressed in these groups. Ialso present it as a challenge to those that
endorse alternate theories suchas astro cycles, static cycles, Fib cycles,
Elliott wave, etc. If otherresearchers would present documented data on
reliability and accuracy oftheir methods, the participants would have a
firmer basis to understand anduse the information for their
benefit"

I accept your challenge not because I endorse alternative
theories such as astro cycles, static, fib, Elliot.. but because I seek the
truth in everything,

I have studied market theories and their practical
applications including above mentioned but I admit I never thought to compare
them head to head. What you mentioned in your message and in  your web site
create scientific curiosity to me.

No egos but simple facts, first I need to know your method
well then we may form few teams expert in each market theory and compare results
head to head monitored may be by a third neutral party then have result of this
scientific study available on this web site and other trading
magazines.

Are you willing to share your method in more details than
you web site publicly or privately?

Haytham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

Click for Details