Re: [RT] Forecast Summary

Hi Jim

Saw the trading results in Amgen on your website. Very impressive indeed.
Is this the method that you shall be disclosing in your trading manual?
If so when do you propose to release that product and have you decided on
it's pricing. Would appreciate your response when convenient.

Sincerely

Rakesh Sahgal