Re: [RT] Re: S&P data in excel format

> NO, YOU may be able to write a quick ela but I am ela challenged
> and don't have a clue how to do it.  I still need the S&P data in
> excel format for last 30 trading days of the March contract unless
> someone can write the ela with instructions of how to use it. Lynn

You don't need any EL.  Just display a chart with the data you want,
display the Data Window (View -> Data Window), right-click in the
Data Window, and select "Send to File...".  TS will write out the
contents of the chart in CSV format that Excel can read.  If you
want, you can also display indicators on the chart, and TS will write
those out with the price data.

Gary

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM