Re: [RT] Re: S&P data in excel format

YOu can write  a quick little ela to write an ascii file of 5 min or
whatever your chart is using the file append functions.
Chris:
NO, YOU may be able to write a quick ela but I am ela challenged and don't
have a clue how to do it.  I still need the S&P data in excel format for last
30 trading days of the March contract unless someone can write the ela with
instructions of how to use it.
Lynn

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor