Re: [RT] Up from here (soon)?

Any move from here is a retracement of a down move.  How long will it take to turn the bear into the bull again?  The Dow
can rally a 1000 points and still be in a down trend.  Does it mean you can't  make money trading the retracement?  No.
There is plenty of room for profit trading contra trend.  One just has to understand that the bull or bear is determined by
the trader and his/her time frame selection and not the market.  There are always two trades, one up and one down.  It is up
to the trader to select the one he/she wants to trade.  Ira.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM