[RT] Up from here (soon)?

There is quite a bit of evidence that an intermediate turning point is in .  In addition to the COT data I sent earlier:

March 16:  the total index put/call ratio hits a very high 1.08
March 16:  the equity put/call ratio hits a very high .97
March 16: the five day avg of adv issues total - five decl issues hits a high of
                  -923.
March 21: Rydex (Nova + OTC assets) / Ursa hits a very low 4.57
March 22: intraday VIX hit 41.99

A Bollinger Band application to the equity put/call ratio has signalled "Buy" for nine days running.

Thursday afternoons price reversal combined with the follow thru on Friday.

So, I am wrestiling with a change of strategy.  Is it time to switch from "sell the rally" to "buy the dip" ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM