[RT] Systems........Do they Work

Could I please get some feedback regarding the
success or failure of trading systems that run on Tradestaion Pro. We are
considering the purchase of a system that has a backtested result of 100% or so
in 90 days, which is of course, amazing. My skepticism comes from the fact that
if this consistently works and tells you exactly when to buy or sell, why does
anyone use any other method. The system sells for about $4000, in addition to
tradestation.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor