Re: [RT] Re: Hang Seng Future Updates

Hi Jeffrey,

     Are you sure about the high price and date?  Please see snapshot I have
enclosed of Yahoo historical data for the Hang Seng.
http://chart.yahoo.com/t?a=12&b=15&c=99&d=06&e=18&f=00&g=d&s=%5Ehsi&y=0&z=%5
Ehsi

I don't mean to nit pick just for the sake of nit picking. However, if you
are a Gann or Astro trader, I am sure you want to get the exact number so
that you will have the exact tuning of this market.  Regardless of the exact
number, it seems if you move the decimal so that it is 18.xxxxx, it is very
close to the period of the Moon's Node at 18.61 . I find this particularly
interesting and apropriate because of the long historical relationship
between Chinese Astrology, the Dragon, and the Moon's Node.  As you probably
know the Moon's Node, in Chinese Astrology, is symbolized as a Dragon with
the North Node being the head and the South Node the tail.  By the way, I
went out for some Sezchwan food a few days ago and now I know why the Dragon
is breathing fire. <G>
 Please see attached table or use enclosed yahoo link.

Cheers,

Norman