Re: [RT] Re: Hang Seng Future Updates

Greetings Norman:

Long time no chat!...Understanble of your being 'picky' on this... Yes,
I am very sure about the date and the high being made.  You were correct
as well. The ones that show at Yahoo is the Hang Seng Cash Index and it
is exactly the same (to the decimal) to the high of the Cash index in my
database. Those two .gifs provided are the Hang Seng Continuous Future
contract. As you may notice, I am not into astro trading but I also find
it very interesting, to say the least, of what you have pointed out. Alright
then....what's the implication amongst the dragon, moon node, north and
south nodes?  What is your take on this market?  Looking forward
to hear about your interpretation using the 'astro stuffs'  Take care
and regards.

Have a good one
Jeff Harteam
Hong Kong

P/S Eat a nice juicy pear to 'balance out' those regional spicy foods.
:)

Norman Winski wrote:
Hi Jeffrey,

     Are you sure about the high price and date?
Please see snapshot I have
enclosed of Yahoo historical data for the Hang Seng.
http://chart.yahoo.com/t?a=12&b=15&c=99&d=06&e=18&f=00&g=d&s=%5Ehsi&y=0&z=%5
Ehsi

I don't mean to nit pick just for the sake of nit picking. However,
if you
are a Gann or Astro trader, I am sure you want to get the exact number
so
that you will have the exact tuning of this market.  Regardless
of the exact
number, it seems if you move the decimal so that it is 18.xxxxx, it
is very
close to the period of the Moon's Node at 18.61 . I find this particularly
interesting and apropriate because of the long historical relationship
between Chinese Astrology, the Dragon, and the Moon's Node.  As
you probably
know the Moon's Node, in Chinese Astrology, is symbolized as a Dragon
with
the North Node being the head and the South Node the tail.  By
the way, I
went out for some Sezchwan food a few days ago and now I know why the
Dragon
is breathing fire. <G>
 Please see attached table or use enclosed yahoo link.

Cheers,

Norman