Re: [RT] Systems........Do they Work

Lenny

In a message dated 3/17/2001 11:37:33 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scassidy@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Could I please get some feedback regarding the success or failure of trading
systems that run on Tradestaion Pro. We are considering the purchase of a
system that has a backtested result of 100% or so in 90 days, which is of
course, amazing. My skepticism comes from the fact that if this
consistently works and tells you exactly when to buy or sell, why does
anyone use any other method. The system sells for about $4000, in addition
to tradestation

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor