[RT] DOLLAR

I can't resist but include an, interesting EURO chart also.

Atfirst glance it looked like a Head and Shoulder (inverted) failure, with forther downside movement to come.

However, a closer stury reveals a perfect setup for a BUY.

ir looks like the end of an ABCE correction being a wvave 4.

Pricewise we have several fib support lines

The sloping green line is parallell to the upper downsloping trendline, forming a large Flagg

Look at the interesting volume just befor the break down on March 12

The bars at the bottom are Fib clusters. a production of the 8% swings (top/bottom) in price.
The higher the bars, the higher the probabillities, in time, for a trend change.
Taken also into account planetary aspects the EURO looks like broducing a bottom.
Also note the magenta line (= Pitchfork), how the March 8 stopped at the median line, and now we are at the bottom line.

This looks like a perfect setup for a buy with minimal risk (stopploss below .8890, which is just below suport and lower "Flagg line" - close fri ,8963).

Stig

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM