[RT] Japan's Fall

Looks like there are MOBS being hit everywhere right now, here is the Nikkei
daily (note the 1.618 has not yet been hit thought and outside the timing
marks).

I agree Stig O. something big may happen and we need to be prepared to trade
it either way.  I have never used the planetary stuff and don't understand
it (most do not understand EW either I am sure). Where did you pick up your
knowledge and how accurate have you found it to be overall?
don ewers

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/zf_UlB/TM