Re: [RT] Fw: Long Term Nasdaq

Talking long term and objectives for the index here are some surprising
numbers.  I have support at 1890, 1375 and a final price objective of 864.
These numbers stay in force until 2900 is taken out on the up side.  The
brackets I gave on the Dow are still holding up.  I believe these will also.
The index can trade between 1900 and 2900 and this is plenty of room to trade
and be very profitable.  Even a 1000 point bear market rally would leave these
numbers intact.  Time will tell. Ira.