Re: [RT] Fw: Long Term Nasdaq

Earl wrote:
> I too have pondered that question .. I think you'll find a fair part
> of the answer in the small and mid cap indexes.

I hadn't looked at the Value Line Arithmetic average for a while. It's a
pretty good gauge of what's going on under the radar of the big names
because it is an average of a huge number of stocks and, unlike most of
the other averages, it isn't weighted by market cap. Most people would
be surprised to see that it's been in a raging bull market for the last
year while the big-name averages have been in raging bears. Somebody is
quietly accumulating a lot of second-tier stock while the media focus on
the Naz, the S&P, and the Dow. Are they right? Who the heck knows?

--
  Dennis